Eating Trends: Meat, Dairy, Vegetarian, and Vegan
Special offer: now 10% off original full report priceThis Eating Trends report provides a topline data overview of continuity and changes in U.S. consumer retail shopping patterns for meat products, dairy products, and meat & dairy alternatives. The purchasing, demographic, and psychograhic data presented draw on the MRI-Simmons national consumer survey series, primarily referencing the Spring 2019 survey release, but also providing for historical perspective selected data back through Spring 2009.
Trended data and current key demographics are provided for the following topics:
- Household use of beef, lamb, veal, chicken, turkey, seafood, and other meat products (including bacon, sausage, jerky, and more)
- Household use of dairy products including cheese, butter, milk, ice cream, yogurt, sour cream, coffee creamers and more
- Consumer attitudes toward healthy eating and living
- Food and beverage product use among vegetarians
- Household use of meat alternatives, including veggie burgers, tofu, pizza, and more
- Household use of dairy alternatives, including soy milk and almond milk
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.