Market Trends: Opportunities In the "Unbanked" Consumer Market
Special Offer. Now 25% off the original price of $1995.
Over the past few years, the financial services industry has made major moves to bring the unbanked consumer into the mainstream, as check cashers, payday lenders, and banks vie for a piece of the newly competitive 10 million household unbanked market. As the interests of the financial services industry and low-income consumers converge, driven by technological advances, government policy, the expansion of the alternative financial sector and major demographic shifts, more and more of the unbanked are using new products, such as card-based “checkless” accounts, retail kiosks and remittance programs.
Market Trends: Opportunities in the Unbanked Market, the newest report from Packaged Facts, offers the most up-to-date demographic information available on the unbanked consumer—particularly on race and buying power—with a focus on Hispanic unbanked consumer. We also break down the market to view the check cashing, payday lending, and remittances markets (and market players) individually.
Our report also provides unbanked product and services trends for banks, credit unions, check cashers and payday lenders, and retailers, including stored value card programs, unique checking and savings accounts, and ancillary services—as well as marketing tools for banks and credit unions.
The information in Opportunities in the Unbanked Market is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research involved interviews with marketing, public relations and industry analysts within the banking market and consultants to the industry. Market size data was derived from Information Resources, Inc. Secondary research entailed data-gathering from relevant trade, business, and government sources, including company literature.
What You’ll Get in this Report
Opportunities in the Unbanked Market makes important predictions and recommendations regarding the future of this market, and pinpoints ways current and prospective players can capitalize on current trends and spearhead new ones. No other market research report provides both the comprehensive analysis and extensive data that Opportunities in the Unbanked Market offers.
Plus, you’ll benefit from extensive data, presented in easy-to-read and practical charts, tables and graphs.
How You Will Benefit from this Report
If your company is already doing business in the unbanked market, or is considering making the leap, you will find this report invaluable, as it provides a comprehensive package of information and insight not offered in any other single source. You will gain a thorough understanding of the current market for un- and under-banked consumers, as well as projected markets and trends through 2009.
This report will help:
- Marketing Managers identify market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for unbanked consumers.
- Research and development professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for nontraditional banking instruments.
- Advertising agencies working with clients in the banking industry understand the product buyer to develop messages and images that compel consumers to use their services.
- Business development executives understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships.
- Information and research center librarians provide market researchers, brand and product managers and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively.