Market Trends: Hispanic-Americans and Telecommunications Services
Special Offer. Now 25% off the original price of $1495.
Market Trends: Hispanic Americans and Telecommunications Services a new report from Packaged Facts, discusses new products and product strategies by large and smaller telecommunications services companies, examines population and immigration trends among Hispanic Americans and how they influence decisions about telecommunications services, delves into the attitudes and perceptions Hispanics have regarding telecommunications services, and addresses marketing strategies that phone companies, long distance providers, wireless service providers and Internet provides have adopted to attract Hispanics, who are now the largest minority group in the country.
Introducing Market Trends
Market Trends is the latest product line from Packaged Facts. These timely, compact reports offer insight and analysis into new product trends, demographic shifts, and consumer behaviors that affect the consumer goods and services industries.
About the Author
Raúl Pérez, Ph.D., is president of Utilis, a market research and consulting firm specializing in the U.S. Hispanic market. His firm offers quantitative and qualitative research solutions to clients in the beverage industry, automobiles, health care, publishing, financial services, Internet, cable/satellite television, and apparel, among others. Dr. Pérez obtained his doctorate at Yale University and has over 12 years of research experience in Hispanic populations.
The information in Market Trends: Hispanic Americans and Telecommunications Services is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research involved interviews with marketing, public relations and industry analysts within the telecommunications services industry. Secondary research entailed data-gathering from relevant trade, business, and government sources, including company literature. The analysis of consumer demographics derives from Simmons Market Research Bureau survey data for fall 2002.
What You’ll Get in this Report
Market Trends: Hispanic Americans and Telecommunications Services offers unique perspective on the growing and promising Hispanic market for telecommunications services. No other market research report provides the data, analysis and trends coverage that Market Trends: Hispanic Americans and Telecommunications Services offers. The report addresses the following segments:
- Hispanic Population Trends - including immigration patterns, geographical concentrations and insights into spending power and income.
- Attitudes Regarding Telecommunications Services - including data on telecommunications spending profiles.
- Telecommunications Services Products - and the degree of usage/acceptance among Hispanic-Americans.
- Marketing and Community-Relation Strategies - that are effective in reaching Hispanic consumers.
- Case studies - of telecommunications services companies that are targeting the Hispanic market.
Plus, you’ll benefit from extensive data, presented in easy-to-read and practical charts, tables and graphs.
Scroll down to see a more detailed outline of the contents of this report.
How You Will Benefit from this Report If your company is already targeting Hispanic consumers or is considering making the leap into the business, you will find this report invaluable, as it provides a comprehensive package of information and insight not offered in any other single source. You will gain a thorough understanding of the factors that influence telecommunications spending and services decisions among Hispanic Americans.
This report will help:
- Marketing Managers identify market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for telecommunications services and products of appeal to Hispanic Americans
- Research and development professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for telecommunications products for this demographic group.
- Advertising agencies working with clients in telecommunications services to help understand Hispanic consumers to develop messages and images that them to purchase these products.
- Business development executives understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships.
- Information and research center librarians provide market researchers, brand and product managers and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively.