Market Trends: New Age Carbonated Beverages
Special Offer. Now 25% off the original price of $1995.
The soda industry has come full circle. In the beginning, carbonated water was an elixir of good health. This “health beverage” evolved into the multi-billion dollar carbonated soft drink industry we know today, although not necessarily for healthfulness.
However, over the past twenty years, there has been a return to the early health and functional benefits of the category, spurred by the popularity of bottled waters, teas and fruit drinks and the growing incidence of obesity and diabetes in America. The “New Age Carbonated Beverages” segment is finally coming into its own with major and niche soda manufacturers creating new value-added healthy alternatives to CSDs.
The Packaged Facts Market Trends: New Age Carbonated Beverages covers the following:
- Energy drinks
- Diet and low-calorie soft drinks (particularly the new mid-cal products)
- Sparkling Water and other beverages including premium soda, sparkling juices and teas and carbonated dairy beverages
Companies examined include the major carbonated drink players (e.g., Coca-Cola, PepsiCo., Cadbury-Schweppes), as well as the niche players making a name for themselves in this market (e.g., IZZE, Jones, Red Bull).
Market Trends: New Age Carbonated Beverages examines the state of the U.S. market, from everyday major supermarket players to specialty premium niche players. The report analyses manufacturer and retailer strategies used to maximize growth and profitability. Coverage includes analysis of consumer usage, brand preference, retailing, new products and factors and trends that will fuel future growth.
In this new report, Packaged Facts examines the market for new age beverages in the U.S., assesses the markets strengths and weaknesses, analyzes the various products available along with the manufacturer and retailer strategies that are being used to maximize growth and profitability. Trend coverage includes consumer usage, brand preference, retailing, new product, and growth markets such as organic.
Introducing Market Trends
Market Trends is the latest product line from Packaged Facts. These timely, compact reports offer insight and analysis into new product trends, demographic shifts, and consumer behaviors that affect the food, beverage and consumer goods industries.
The information in Market Trends: New Age Carbonated Beverages is obtained from both primary and secondary research. Primary research data is provided by Simmons Market Research Bureau (consumer buying and usage data), Information Resources Inc. (market share data), and ProductScan (new product introduction data). Secondary research data has been obtained from trade association publications, business and medical journals, company literature and websites, databases, and investment reports.
What You’ll Get in this Report
Market Trends: New Age Carbonated Beverages offers unique perspective on the bourgeoning market. No other market research report provides the analysis and trends coverage that Packaged Facts offers. Plus, you’ll benefit from extensive data, presented in easy-to-read and practical charts, tables and graphs.
How You Will Benefit from this Report
If your company wants to get a head’s up on the trends that will be driving the beverage market, you will find this report invaluable, as it provides a comprehensive package of information and insight not offered in any other single source. You will gain a thorough understanding of the factors that influence the development of this market.
This report will help:
- Marketing Managers identify market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans.
- Research and development professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for new product introductions.
- Advertising agencies working with clients in the CSD industry and related industries to understand consumer mindset and to develop consumer messaging for these products.
- Business development executives understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships.
- Information and research center librarians provide market researchers, brand and product managers and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively.