Private Label Credit Cards in the U.S., 9th Edition
Special offer: now 20% off original full report price
Private Label Credit Cards in the U.S., 9th EditionPackaged Facts provides a concise overview of trends shaping the private label credit cards market, giving you efficient insight into themes and topics taken up in thorough detail. Private Label Credit Cards in the U.S., 9th Edition covers the U.S. market for private label credit cards, emphasizing retail credit card program features and benefits analysis, retail card strategies and growth trends among bank and non-bank issuers, and trend and opportunity spotting.
Trends & Opportunities in the Private Label Credit Cards Market
- Assessing the leading private label credit cards from the following retailers: Best Buy, Express, GameStop, The Gap, J.C. Penney, Kirkland’s, Kohl’s, Lowe’s, Sears, Shell, Target and Victoria’s Secret—to gauge program differentiation and related features and benefits; rewards and loyalty program structure; and online/mobile positioning.
- Tracking the industry shift to mobile and digital, including mobile credit applications, the central role of mobile apps, mobile payments, multi-tender loyalty programs and enhanced data analytics.
- Assessing the degree to which a variety of private label credit card features and benefits would incentivize consumers to sign up for a new private label credit card and to use a private label credit card more often.
- Analyzing consumer shopping behaviors; social media brand & product engagement; and relationship between store card use and retail purchasing & information sharing.
- Assesses the impact store cards have on the type of payment used at the point of sale; receptivity to promotional marketing; and tendency to act on that marketing.
- Estimating loans outstanding and purchase value for the U.S. private label credit card industry by issuer for 2014, and a receivables and volume forecast for 2015-2017.
- Analyzing the U.S. private label card programs operated by North America’s leading financial institutions, including Alliance Data Systems, Citi Retail Services, Capital One, Synchrony Financial Services and Wells Fargo, including growth strategies, private label card purchase value and loans outstanding by retailer, number of retail partners.
- Trending branded credit card and store card usage penetration, usage in past 30 days, and monthly usage frequency during 2004-2014, including demographic analysis for these metrics.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.