Private Label Credit Cards in the U.S., 8th Edition
With U.S. retail credit card portfolios on the mend, private label accounts growing again, and major new players emerging from a spate of deals, the market for private label credit cards has definitely gotten a second wind. Receivables and volume declines are now in the rear view mirror: Packaged Facts forecasts that 2012 total private label credit card loans outstanding of $108.6 billion will grow at six percent through 2015. Private Label Credit Cards in the U.S. provides market guidance on industry opportunities, with an emphasis on retail credit card program features and benefits analysis, retail card strategies and growth trends among bank and non-bank issuers, and trend spotting:
- Assessment of leading private label credit cards from Target, Walmart, J.C. Penney, Sears, Macy’s, Nordstrom, The Gap, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Office Depot, Staples, Amazon and Best Buy—to gauge program differentiation and related features and benefits.
- Relying on proprietary consumer research, analysis of which private label credit card features and benefits would most incentivize non-store card and store card users to sign up for a new private label credit card.
- Analysis of U.S. private label card programs operated by North America’s leading financial institutions, including Alliance, Data Systems, GE Capital Retail Bank, Citi Retail Services, Capital One, TD Bank, Wells Fargo and JPMorgan Chase, including private label income, volume and receivables analysis; card introductions; and key retailer profiles.
- In-depth profiles of the in-house retail card programs of Nordstrom, Cabela’s and Signet Jewelers, including private label income, volume and receivables analysis, and card introductions.
- Analysis of branded credit card and store card (broken out into five categories) penetration, usage in past 30 days, and trending of monthly usage patterns for 2004-2012. Also featured is current demographic analysis for these metrics.
- Receivables estimates for the U.S. private label credit card market for 2012, and receivables and volume forecasts for 2013-2015.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.