The U.S. Market for Outdoor and Casual Furniture, Grills and Accessories
Special Offer. Now 25% off the original price of $3000.
The U.S. Market for Outdoor and Casual Furniture, Grills and AccessoriesGrowing numbers of Americans are choosing to spend their leisure and vacation time in their own homes—but they still want to relax and entertain outdoors. This updated and expanded Packaged Facts report examines not only the outdoor and casual furniture markets, but also the wide variety of appliances and accessories that are an essential part of the well-appointed “outdoor room.”
With 2003 retail sales at over $5 billion, this report analyzes sales and growth in the casual furniture market, including lawn and porch furniture made of metal, plastic, rattan/wicker, and wood, including seating products (chairs, love seats, settees, benches, stools, and ottomans), tables, cushions, and umbrellas. It also analyzes the booming market for barbecue grills (gas, charcoal, electric, and hybrid) and a number of other popular outdoor accessories, from coolers to firepits.
The report examines in detail the trends affecting market size and growth and offers sales projections through 2008. New product trends are covered in each category, and major competitors are profiled—including Barlow Tyrie, Inc., Syroco, Inc., and The Coleman Company, as well as specialty manufacturers such as Trivest, Inc., Weber-Stephen Products, and O.W. Lee Co., Inc. The report also explores consumer usage rates, brand preferences, and demographics, based on Simmons Market Research Bureau data.
The information in The U.S. Market for Outdoor and Casual Furniture, Grills and Accessories is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research involved on-site examination of the retail milieu, interviews with marketing, public relations and industry analysts within the outdoor furniture market and consultants to the industry. Secondary research entailed data-gathering from relevant trade, business, and government sources, including company literature. Figures provided on national consumer advertising expenditures are based primarily on data (copyright 2002) compiled by TNS Media Intelligence/CMR, the leading provider of strategic advertising and marketing communications intelligence. The analysis of consumer demographics derives from Simmons Market Research Bureau survey data for spring 2003.
What You’ll Get in this Report
The U.S. Market for Outdoor and Casual Furniture, Grills and Accessories is a brand-new report that offers a unique perspective on the changing casual furniture market. No other market research report provides both the comprehensive analysis and extensive data that The U.S. Market for Outdoor and Casual Furniture and Accessories offers. The report addresses the following segments:
- The Market (including market size and composition, and projected market growth)
- The Marketers (including discussions of specific marketer brand and market shares)
- Competitive Profiles (of the mainstream marketers, specialists and up-and-coming niche players, and analyses of the products they market)
- Retail Strategies
- The Consumer ( (who’s buying what, and where)
- The Products
- Trends and Opportunities
Plus, you’ll benefit from extensive data, presented in easy-to-read and practical charts, tables and graphs.
Scroll down to see a more detailed outline of the contents of this report.
How You Will Benefit from this Report
If your company is already competing in the casual furniture market, or is considering making the leap, you will find this report invaluable, as it provides a comprehensive package of information and insight not offered in any other single source. You will gain a thorough understanding of the current market for outdoor and casual furniture and accessories, as well as projected sales and trends through 2008. Contributing to that understanding will be a complete analysis of sales data from published and trade sources, a detailed discussion of the consumer for outdoor and casual furniture and furnishings based on Simmons data.
This report will help:
- Marketing Managers identify market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for outdoor and casual furnishings.
- Research and development professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for products in the outdoor/casual furniture and accessories markets.
- Advertising agencies working with clients in the furniture and furnishings industries understand the product buyer to develop messages and images that compel consumers to purchase these products.
- Business development executives understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships.
- Information and research center librarians provide market researchers, brand and product managers and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively.