Oral Care Products in the U.S.
The oral care market is worth $7.5 billion at retail, and headed for $8.9 billion by 2012. But practically everyone already brushes his or her teeth, or gargles with mouthwash -- thus executives must continually create new products and positionings to maintain growth.
Oral Care Products in the U.S., the latest edition of a Packaged Facts best-selling report, evaluates the business of toothpaste, whiteners, denture products, gum, mouthwash, breath fresheners, toothbrushes (manual and electric), floss, etc. Here is everything the savvy exec needs for dynamite presentations: Sales patterns, both historical and projected; IRI brand shares; Simmons demographic data; plus strategic profiles of Colgate-Palmolive, Johnson & Johnson, Procter & Gamble, and other players. Throughout, the report also features Packaged Facts’ familiar in-depth analysis.
The information in Oral Care Products in the U.S. is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research involved on-site examination of the retail milieu, interviews with marketing, public relations and industry analysts within the personal care market and consultants to the industry. Market size data was derived from Information Resources, Inc. Secondary research entailed data-gathering from relevant trade, business, and government sources, including company literature. New product information is gathered via literature research, personal interviews and data compiled by ProductScan, a service of Marketing Intelligence Service Ltd. Consumer information was derived from Simmons Market Research Bureau, spring 2006 National Consumer Survey.
What You’ll Get in this Report
Oral Care Products in the U.S. makes important predictions and recommendations regarding the future of this market, and pinpoints ways current and prospective marketers can capitalize on current trends and spearhead new ones. No other market research report provides both the comprehensive analysis and extensive data that Oral Care Products in the U.S. offers. The report addresses the following segments:
- The Market (including market size and composition, and projected market growth)
- The Marketers (including discussions of specific marketer brand and market shares)
- Competitive Profiles (of the mainstream marketers, specialists and up-and-coming niche players, and analyses of the products they market)
- Retail and Internet Strategies
- The Consumer (who’s buying what, and where)
- The Products
- Trends and Opportunities
Plus, you’ll benefit from extensive data, presented in easy-to-read and practical charts, tables and graphs.
How You Will Benefit from this Report
If your company is already competing in the oral care industry, or is considering making the leap, you will find this report invaluable, as it provides a comprehensive package of information and insight not offered in any other single source. You will gain a thorough understanding of the current market for oral care products, as well as projected sales and trends through 2012. Contributing to that understanding will be a complete analysis of sales data, and a detailed discussion of the consumer for oral care products based on Simmons data.
This report will help:
- Marketing Managers identify market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for oral care products.
- Research and development professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for oral care products.
- Advertising agencies working with clients in the oral care industry understand the product buyer to develop messages and images that compel consumers to purchase these products.
- Business development executivesunderstand the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships.
- Information and research center librarians provide market researchers, brand and product managers and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively.