Meat, Poultry and Seafood: Restaurant Trends and Opportunities
Restaurants can whet consumers’ appetites for meat, poultry
These insights and
This report focuses on five key aspects of restaurant menus: breakfast, burgers and sandwiches, entrées, seafood and international cuisine. In each case, the report trends and analyzes proteins on areas of the menu, and then
- Provides an overview of meat and poultry usage trends, including per capita consumption trends and household usage trends. Usage is framed overall, as well as for at-home and at restaurants.
- Trends meat and poultry prices at retail and restaurants.
- Studies the growing meat alternatives trend and frames how to stimulate consumer interest in new meat and poultry experiences.
- Trends and analyzes consumer attitudes toward health and diet, and ties discussion to consumer concern about restaurant meat and poultry food safety.
- Assesses how food transparency issues shape consumer meat and poultry menu choice, trends the upswing in organic and natural meat and poultry, and explores the multi-dimensional rationales that lie behind interest organic and natural meat & poultry.
- Views consumers’ perceptions of meat and poultry quality within
global context, framing discussionby trending interest in local foods and showing how the origin of meat and poultry greatly influences consumers’ perceptions about quality.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.