The U.S. Market for Household Safety and First Aid Care Products
Special Offer. Now 25% off the original price of $3000.
With troubling media reports of home and global tragedies, home safety is increasingly important to consumers. This new report, The U.S. Market for Household Safety and First Aid Care Products, looks safety products in the average American home, such as flashlights, batteries and first aid accessories with analysis of manufacturer and retailer strategies. Coverage includes analysis of consumer usage, brand preference, retailing, new products and factors and trends that will fuel future growth. The study also highlights consumer attitudes in terms of safety and emerging and influential trends in family and home security from fire and carbon monoxide alarms and fire extinguishers to fingerprint identification systems.
The information in The U.S. Market for Household Safety and First Aid Care Products is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research involved on-site examination of the retail milieu, interviews with marketing, public relations and industry analysts within the home safety market and consultants to the industry. Secondary research entailed data-gathering from relevant trade, business, and government sources, including company literature. Packaged Facts has derived some mass merchandiser sales figures from Information Resources, Inc. (IRI) InfoScan sales-tracking data. This comprehensive report covers U.S. shipments, price gains, and the competitive environment for applicable sectors of the home safety market. Figures provided on national consumer advertising expenditures are based primarily on data compiled by CMR/TNS Media Intelligence U.S., the leading provider of strategic advertising and marketing communications intelligence. The analysis of consumer demographics and psychographics derives from Simmons Market Research Bureau survey data for 2004. New product information is gathered via literature research, personal interviews and data compiled by ProductScan, a service of Marketing Intelligence Service Ltd.
The report looks at a variety of the dynamic segment of the home safety category, examining trends for growth and projecting sales of products through 2009. It analyzes consumer demographics and their current and projected impact on sales of home safety products. It provides up-to-date competitive profiles of marketers of home safety products and discusses the influence of demographic trends as a driver of retail trends. The report also spotlights new products and current distribution trends, and offers readers trends and marketing opportunities within the industry .
What You’ll Get in this Report
The U.S. Market for Household Safety and First Aid Care Products makes important predictions and recommendations regarding the future of this market, and pinpoints ways current and prospective marketers can capitalize on current trends and spearhead new ones. No other market research report provides both the comprehensive analysis and extensive data that The U.S. Market for Household Safety and First Aid Care Products offers. The report addresses the following segments:
- The Market (including market size and composition, and projected market growth)
- The Marketers (including discussions of specific marketer brand and market shares)
- Competitive Profiles (of the mainstream marketers and specialists and analyses of the products they market)
- The Consumer
- The Products
- Trends and Opportunities
Plus, you’ll benefit from extensive data, presented in easy-to-read and practical charts, tables and graphs.
How You Will Benefit from this Report
If your company is already competing in the household safety and care products market, or is considering making the leap, you will find this report invaluable, as it provides a comprehensive package of information and insight not offered in any other single source. You will gain a thorough understanding of the current market, as well as projected sales and trends through 2009.
This report will help:
- Marketing Managers identify market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for home safety products
- Research and development professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for home safety products.
- Advertising agencies working with clients in the home safety industry understand the product buyer to develop messages and images that compel consumers to purchase these products.
- Business development executives understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships.
- Information and research center librarians provide market researchers, brand and product managers and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively.