Footcare Products in the U.S.
The third edition Packaged Facts report, Foot Care Products in the U.S., is an analysis of the various brands and marketers, key issues and trends, and marketing dynamics within the OTC mass market foot care medication and device industry. This formerly flat-footed market has hit its stride. In 2006, foot care market sales increased for the first time in several years, with a 5.7% rise in dollar sales and a 3.5% bump in volume sales over the level seen in 2005.
Several factors have converged to drive this growth. Consumer interest in private-label products; a large Baby Boomer population with associated aches and pains of aging; clinical product innovations to serve the needs of diabetics and alternately, spa-like product innovations to serve consumers interested in pampering their feet will continue to push the market forward to an estimated $900 million by 2011. The market may reach even greater heights if the players step up their advertising and promotional budgets.
This report covers the sale of foot care products through channels covered by Information Resources, Inc., including private label, and provides a growth estimates for overall market. Topics covered also include: Trends and Factors to Growth that will drive the market; an overview of new product innovation, advertising spend, and current promotional activity; profiles of top marketers; and a consumer usage and psychographic analysis.
Plus, you’ll benefit from extensive data, presented in easy-to-read and practical charts, tables and graphs.
How You Will Benefit from this Report
If your company is already competing in the foot care industry, or is considering making the leap, you will find this report invaluable, as it provides a comprehensive package of information and insight not offered in any other single source. You will gain a thorough understanding of the current market for foot care products, as well as projected sales and trends through 2011. Contributing to that understanding will be a complete analysis of sales data, and a detailed discussion of the consumer for foot care products based on Simmons data.
This report will help:
- Marketing Managers identify market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for foot care products.
- Research and development professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for foot care products.
- Advertising agencies working with clients in the personal care industry understand the product buyer to develop messages and images that compel consumers to purchase foot care products.
- Business development executives understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships.
- Information and research center librarians provide market researchers, brand and product managers and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.