Affluent and High Net Worth Market: Wealth, Banking, and Payments Trends, 8th Edition
- Base affluent ($150K-$249K HH income)
- Middle/upper affluent ($250K+ HH income)
- Upper affluent ($1MM+ HH income)
- High-net worth (at least $1 million net worth)
- The Top 2% (at least $5 million net worth)
Market sizing examples include total, average, and median household wealth; the dollar value of payments made via various payment instruments; and active credit card wallet share of revolvers and transactors.
Other topics covered in this report include affluent and high-net worth consumers’:
- Attitudes toward money management, financial risk, financial services pricing, and financial services literary and competence
- Economic outlook and big-ticket item purchase expectations
- Financial emergency responses (i.e. borrowing, spending from savings, postponing payments, cutting back), including the first expected expense cut back on, first expected payment postponed, first expected account/asset spent from, and first expected borrowing source
- Digital engagement, including online and mobile purchasing, online and mobile banking, bank app, mobile wallet,
- Banking relationships, including primary banking institution, reasons for choosing primary bank
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.