Emerging Food Concepts Trends in Foodservice
Boursin stuffed kangaroo nachos with roasted avocado corn salad and huckleberry habanero demi-glace. Chocolate-covered caramel topped with Welsh smoked sea salt. Hanger tartare, pickled Asian pear, amaro, Béarnaise ice cream. Roasted red pepper with goat cheese Kettle chips.
Has it really all come to this? These actual foods that you can actually order off a menu or buy in a store are emblematic of several of today’s food trend innovations, from various segments and for a variety of different reasons.
Emerging Food Concept Trends in Foodservice, a new report from Packaged Facts, is an insider’s look at what’s hot and happening in leading white table cloth and ethnic restaurants across the country - dishes and trends that may soon reach chain restaurants and retail shelves in the near and distant future. Included in this report are a number of food concepts that have been identified as having the potential to grow into more significant or interesting roles in the marketplace. Some, like ethnic street foods, seem new and exotic; others, such as hamburgers and hot dogs, are food-scene staples that consumers never seem to tire of, no matter what the incarnation.
Researched and written by veteran food industry writer Joan Lang, the report examines the various ways that chefs and other foodservice professionals are inventing - and reinventing - the way consumers understand how food is “supposed” to be. The report is based on primary and secondary research. Primary research entailed in-depth, on-sit. Restaurant and chef interviews were conducted to obtain information on new menu trends, marketing programs and technological breakthroughs. Secondary research entailed data gathering from relevant sources. Included were consumer and industry publications, and newspapers.
What You’ll Get in this Report
Emerging Food Concept Trends in Foodservice makes important predictions and recommendations regarding the future of this market, and pinpoints ways current and prospective marketers can capitalize on current trends and spearhead new ones. No other market research report provides the industry insight that Emerging Food Concept Trends in Foodservice offers. The report addresses the following food trends:
- Reinventing the Classics
- Meat and Potatoes
- Sandwich Trends
- Street Food Japanese Trends
- Latin Beyond Mexican
- Asian Food Trends
How You Will Benefit from this Report
If you want to be on the cutting edge of culinary concepts, or be there when the cutting edge starts to morph to mainstream, you will find this report invaluable, as it provides a comprehensive package of information and insight not offered in any other single source. You will gain a unique look at the food concepts that are shaping the American palate.
This report will help:
- Marketing Managers identify market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for new food concepts.
- Research and development professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for emerging food concepts.
- Advertising agencies working with clients in the food industry understand the product buyer to develop messages and images that compel consumers to purchase these products.
- Business development executives understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships.
- Information and research center librarians provide market researchers, brand and product managers and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively.