Cutting Edge Wellness: Culinary Trend Tracking Series
Cutting Edge Wellness: Culinary Trend Tracking SeriesHealth food ingredients common to counter-culture diets of the 1960s and 70s, the likes of which fill recipe lists in the Moosewood restaurant cookbooks, are back in vogue and redefining what wellness means for new generations. In Cutting Edge Wellness: Culinary Trend Tracking Series, Packaged Facts analyzes food trends related to:
- Reaction to overly processed food
- Interest in getting closer to the land and food production methods, animal welfare
- Diet and lifestyle taking global and environmental politics into consideration
- Stage 1: Adaptogenic Plants
- Stage 2: Ayurvedic Food & Beverage
- Stage 3: Paleo Diet (or Trend?)
- Stage 4: Vegan Diet (or Lifestyle? Trend?)
- Identify future opportunities in menu offerings and packaged foods & beverages
- Leverage the long-term drivers that are truly propelling food industry trends
- Track trends in fine dining restaurant, foodservice, retail prepared foods, and packaged foods
- Match emerging trends to your organization’s ongoing menu and product development
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.