The U.S. Market for Women's Food and Beverages
Special Offer. Now 25% off the original price of $3000.
Women's health is the buzz word among food and beverage marketers. And why not? There are more women in the world and more older women, older women who are attempting to defy the aging process. Many younger women are also taking a jump start on health and wellness initiatives, and are turning to foods and beverages to assist with their efforts. This report delves into the growing market of foods and beverages formulated to meet the needs of today's women. The market is composed of three segments: 1) Products specifically stated as being "for women;" 2) Products formulated to target women, without directly saying so on labels; and 3) Products that contain ingredients that appeal to women, without any gender-specific marketing.
The information in The U.S. Market for Women’s Food and Beverages is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research involved on-site examination of the retail milieu, interviews with marketing, public relations and industry analysts within the food market and consultants to the industry. Market size data was derived from Information Resources, Inc. Secondary research entailed data-gathering from relevant trade, business, and government sources, including company literature. New product information is gathered via literature research, personal interviews and data compiled by ProductScan, a service of Marketing Intelligence Service Ltd. Consumer information was derived from Simmons Market Research Bureau, fall 2004 National Consumer Survey.
What You’ll Get in this Report
The U.S. Market for Women’s Food and Beverages makes important predictions and recommendations regarding the future of this market, and pinpoints ways current and prospective marketers can capitalize on current trends and spearhead new ones. No other market research report provides both the comprehensive analysis and extensive data that The U.S. Market for Women’s Food and Beverages offers. The report addresses the following segments:
- The Market (including market size and composition, and projected market growth)
- The Marketers (including discussions of specific marketer brand and market shares)
- Competitive Profiles (of the mainstream marketers, specialists and up-and-coming niche players, and analyses of the products they market)
- Retail Strategies
- The Consumer (who’s buying what, and where)
- The Products
- Trends and Opportunities
Plus, you’ll benefit from extensive data, presented in easy-to-read and practical charts, tables and graphs.
How You Will Benefit from this Report
If your company is already competing in the market for women’s label food and beverages, or is considering making the leap, you will find this report invaluable, as it provides a comprehensive package of information and insight not offered in any other single source. You will gain a thorough understanding of the current market for products specifically formulated for or targeting women, as well as projected sales and trends through 2009. Contributing to that understanding will be a complete analysis of sales data, and a detailed discussion of the consumer for women’s foods and beverages based on Simmons data.
This report will help:
- Marketing Managers identify market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for women’s foods and beverages.
- Research and development professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for food and beverage products targeting women.
- Advertising agencies working with clients in the food industry understand the product buyer to develop messages and images that compel consumers to purchase these products.
- Business development executives understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships.
- Information and research center librarians provide market researchers, brand and product managers and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively.