Market Trends: Nail Care Products
Special Offer. Now 25% off the original price of $1995.
The nail care products market stood at $951.2 million in 2004 and is estimated to decline in 2005, primarily due to changing consumer attitudes. Women, the primary consumers of nail care products, are placing less importance on a polished look, opting for a more casual, everyday style in dress, make-up and nails. Another reason for the decline is lack of innovation in a mature nail polish category. The decline of the nail polish category, which is 43% of the total market, is dragging every other segment down. Revival of the nail polish category is the key to regaining consumer interest and arrest further sagging sales.
This all new Packaged Facts report, Market Trends: Nail Care Products , discusses in detail the sales and share of artificial nails & nail care accessories, nail polish and nail treatment products, between 2000-2005, with projections through 2010. This all new report documents market size, brand shares and composition, provides market projections, profiles major marketers, covers distribution and retail trends, and provides a demographic profile the female adult and teen nail polish consumer.
Introducing Market Trends
Market Trends is the latest product line from Packaged Facts. These timely, compact reports offer insight and analysis into new product trends, demographic shifts, and consumer behaviors that affect the food, beverage and consumer goods industries.
The information in Market Trends: Nail Care Products is obtained from both primary and secondary research. Primary research data is provided by Simmons Market Research Bureau (consumer buying and usage data)for adults and teens , Information Resources Inc. (market share data), and ProductScan (new product introduction data). Secondary research data has been obtained from trade association publications, business journals, company literature and websites, databases, and investment reports.
What You’ll Get in this Report
Market Trends: Nail Care Products offers unique perspectives. No other market research report provides the analysis and trends coverage that Packaged Facts offers. Plus, you’ll benefit from extensive data, presented in easy-to-read and practical charts, tables and graphs.
How You Will Benefit from this Report
If your company wants to get a head’s up on the trends that will be driving the nail care products market, you will find this report invaluable, as it provides a comprehensive package of information and insight not offered in any other single source. You will gain a thorough understanding of the factors that influence the development of this market.
This report will help:
- Marketing Managers identify market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans.
- Research and development professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for new product introductions.
- Advertising agencies working with clients in the industry and related industries to understand consumer mindset and to develop consumer messaging for these products.
- Business development executives understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships.
- Information and research center librarians provide market researchers, brand and product managers and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively.