Market Trends: Low-/No-Sugar Foods
Special Offer. Now 25% off the original price of $1995.
Market Trends: Low-/No-Sugar Foods In this Market Trend report, Packaged Facts examines the market for low-/no-sugar foods (beverages are excluded) to assess their strengths in the face of formidable competition from the low-carb explosion, looking at whether low-carb is actually helping low-sugar and assessing the impact of new substitutes such as Splenda on the market. Low- and no-sugar foods have long been a staple of the diet market; this report examines segments of the market (including diet candies, sugarless gums, energy bars, and sugar substitutes) and selected marketers (e.g., Russell Stover, Wrigley, Carbolite), and offers a profile of the consumer for low- and no-sugar foods.
Introducing Market Trends Market Trends is the latest product line from Packaged Facts. These timely, compact reports offer insight and analysis into new product trends, demographic shifts, and consumer behaviors that affect the food, beverage and consumer goods industries.
Report Methodology The information in Market Trends: Low-/No-Sugar Foods is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research involved interviews with marketing, public relations and industry analysts within the food and ingredient markets and consultants to the industry. Secondary research entailed data-gathering from relevant trade, business, and government sources, including company literature. The analysis of consumer demographics derives from Simmons Market Research Bureau survey data for fall 2003.
What You’ll Get in this Report Market Trends: U.S. Low-/No-Sugar Foods offers unique perspective on the diet foods market. No other market research report provides the analysis and trends coverage that Low-/No-Sugar offers. Plus, you’ll benefit from extensive data, presented in easy-to-read and practical charts, tables and graphs.
How You Will Benefit from this Report If your company wants to get a head’s up on the trends that will be driving the low-sugar foods market, you will find this report invaluable, as it provides a comprehensive package of information and insight not offered in any other single source. You will gain a thorough understanding of the factors that influence the development of this market.
This report will help:
- Marketing Managers identify market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for low-sugar foods.
- Research and development professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for new product introductions.
- Advertising agencies working with clients in the food industry to help understand the product buyer to develop messages and images that compel consumers to purchase these products.
- Business development executives understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships.
- Information and research center librarians provide market researchers, brand and product managers and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively.