Market Trends: Hispanic-Americans and Financial Services
Special Offer. Now 25% off the original price of $1495.
Market Trends: Hispanic Americans and Financial Services a new report from Packaged Facts, offers marketers and retailers alike an in-depth look at the banking, investment and loan patterns among Hispanic Americans. It discusses new products and product strategies by large and smaller financial services companies, examines population and immigration trends among Hispanic Americans and how they influence decisions about money, delves into the attitudes and perceptions Hispanics have regarding financial services, and addresses marketing strategies that banks, investment firms and other financial services have adopted to attract Hispanics, who are now the largest minority group in the country.
Introducing Market Trends
Market Trends is the latest product line from Packaged Facts. These timely, compact reports offer insight and analysis into new product trends, demographic shifts, and consumer behaviors that affect the consumer goods and services industries.
About the Author
Raúl Pérez, Ph.D., is president of Utilis, a market research and consulting firm specializing in the U.S. Hispanic market. His firm offers quantitative and qualitative research solutions to clients in the beverage industry, automobiles, health care, publishing, financial services, Internet, cable/satellite television, and apparel, among others. Dr. Pérez obtained his doctorate at Yale University and has over 12 years of research experience in Hispanic populations.
The information in Market Trends: Hispanic Americans and Financial Services is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research involved interviews with marketing, public relations and industry analysts within the financial services industry. Secondary research entailed data-gathering from relevant trade, business, and government sources, including company literature. The analysis of consumer demographics derives from Simmons Market Research Bureau survey data for fall 2002.
What You’ll Get in this Report
Market Trends: Hispanic Americans and Financial Services offers unique perspective on the growing and promising Hispanic market for financial services. No other market research report provides the data, analysis and trends coverage that Market Trends: Hispanic Americans and Financial Services offers. The report addresses the following segments:
- Hispanic Population Trends - including immigration patterns, geographical concentrations and insights into spending power and income.
- Attitudes Regarding Financial Services - including data on financial product usage profiles.
- Financial Services Products - and the degree of usage/acceptance among Hispanic-Americans.
- Marketing and Community-Relation Strategies - that are effective in reaching Hispanic consumers.
- Case studies - of financial services companies that are targeting the Hispanic market.
Plus, you’ll benefit from extensive data, presented in easy-to-read and practical charts, tables and graphs.
Scroll down to see a more detailed outline of the contents of this report.
How You Will Benefit from this Report
If your company is already targeting Hispanic consumers or is considering making the leap into the business, you will find this report invaluable, as it provides a comprehensive package of information and insight not offered in any other single source. You will gain a thorough understanding of the factors that influence banking, investment and loan decisions among Hispanic Americans,
This report will help:
- Marketing Managers identify market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for financial instruments of appeal to Hispanic Americans
- Research and development professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for financial products for this demographic group.
- Advertising agencies working with clients in financial services to help understand Hispanic consumers to develop messages and images that them to purchase these products.
- Business development executives understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships.
- Information and research center librarians provide market researchers, brand and product managers and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.