Market Trends: The Ethnic Male Personal Care Market
Special Offer. Now 25% off the original price of $1995.
After thirty years of anticipation, the men’s grooming market is finally starting to blossom, as men become less self-conscious and more knowledgeable about a range of personal care products. Ethnic men, a force of at least 84 million, are party to the trend, too, and alone yield over $1.4 billion at retail. Smart marketers are researching how best to impress the principle Hispanic, African-American, and Asian sectors. This new Packaged Facts Trends report concisely details the male ethnic HBC market, as divided here into shaving products, hair care, deodorant, and skin care categories. Sales trends and forecasts are presented and analyzed in the context of today’s society. And the competitive strategies of L’Oreal, Alberto-Culver, and several others are discussed.
Introducing Market Trends
Market Trends is the latest product line from Packaged Facts. These timely, compact reports offer insight and analysis into new product trends, demographic shifts, and consumer behaviors that affect the food, beverage and consumer goods industries.
The information in Market Trends: The Ethnic Male Personal Care Market is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research involved interviews with marketing, public relations and industry analysts within the grooming markets and consultants to the industry. Secondary research entailed data-gathering from relevant trade, business, and government sources, including company literature. The analysis of consumer demographics derives from Simmons Market Research Bureau survey data for fall 2003.
How You Will Benefit from this Report
If your company wants to get a head’s up on the expected boon in ethnic male HBC products, you will find this report invaluable, as it provides a comprehensive package of information and insight not offered in any other single source. You will gain a thorough understanding of the factors that influence the development of this market. Plus, you’ll benefit from extensive data, presented in easy-to-read and practical charts, tables and graphs.
This report will help:
- Marketing Managers identify market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for new products and ingredients.
- Research and development professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for new ethnic male grooming product introductions.
- Advertising agencies working with clients in the personal care industry to help understand the product buyer to develop messages and images that compel consumers to purchase these products.
- Business development executives understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships.
- Information and research center librarians provide market researchers, brand and product managers and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.