Market Trends: Diet Candy -- The World of Low-Sugar, Low-Carb and Low-Calorie Confection
Special Offer. Now 25% off the original price of $1995.
Packaged Facts'Diet Candy: The World of Low-Sugar, Low-Carb and Low-Calorie Confection provides an in-depth look at the market for low-sugar, low-carb, low-fat, and low-calorie chocolate and non-chocolate confections, drawing on the latest mass-market sales data, consumer surveys, and new product tracking. With a full analysis of sales, market share, product formulation, and marketing trends, this report hones in on current opportunities in the market for easy-on-the-conscience candy.
The information in Diet Candy: The World of Low-Sugar, Low-Carb and Low-Calorie Confection is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research involved on-site examination of the retail milieu, interviews with marketing, public relations and industry analysts within the food market and consultants to the industry. Market size data was derived from Information Resources, Inc. Secondary research entailed data-gathering from relevant trade, business, and government sources, including company literature. New product information is gathered via literature research, personal interviews and data compiled by ProductScan, a service of Marketing Intelligence Service Ltd. Consumer information was derived from Simmons Market Research Bureau, fall 2004 National Consumer Survey.
What You’ll Get in this Report
Diet Candy: The World of Low-Sugar, Low-Carb and Low-Calorie Confection makes important predictions and recommendations regarding the future of this market, and pinpoints ways current and prospective marketers can capitalize on current trends and spearhead new ones. No other market research report provides both the comprehensive analysis and extensive data that Diet Candy: The World of Low-Sugar, Low-Carb and Low-Calorie Confection offers. The report addresses the following segments:
- Product Formulation (update on calorie-free sweeteners, polyols, and fat substitutes)
- Market Performance (including market size and composition, marketer and brand shares)
- Marketing and New Product Trends (formulation and flavor trends, including low-carb vs. sugar-free)
- The Consumer (who’s buying what, including focus tables on purchasing patterns among women, Hispanics, and kids)
- Market Outlook (factors to market growth, market projections, and looking ahead)
Plus, you’ll benefit from extensive data, presented in easy-to-read and practical charts, tables, and graphs.
How You Will Benefit from this Report
If your company is already competing in the candy industry, or is considering making the leap, you will find this report invaluable, as it provides a comprehensive package of information and insight not offered in any other single source. You will gain a thorough understanding of the current market for diet candy, as well as projected sales and trends through 2009. Contributing to that understanding will be a complete analysis of sales data, and a detailed discussion of the consumer for diet candy on Simmons data.
This report will help:
- Marketing Managers identify market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for diet candy.
- Research and development professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for diet candy.
- Advertising agencies working with clients in the diet and candy industries understand the product buyer to develop messages and images that compel consumers to purchase these products.
- Business development executives understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships.
- Information and research center librarians provide market researchers, brand and product managers and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.