Table of Contents
- Market Size and Composition
- Factors to Market Growth
- Projected Market Growth
- The Market Leaders
- The Competitive Situation
- Marketing and New Product Trends
- The Consumer
- Looking Ahead
- Competitor Profile: American Express
- Competitor Profile: Citibank
- Competitor Profile: Visa USA
MarketLooks, from MarketResearch.com, are concise 15-30 page summaries of popular full-length market research reports published by Packaged Facts. This MarketLooks report has been compiled from the following full-length study:
Title: U.S. Market for Corporate Credit Cards and Purchasing Cards - 4th Edition
Published: November 2004
Each MarketLooks report includes top-level findings from the respective parent report in a rich, easy to read format accompanied by select charts and graphs. Reports published prior to July 2001 are delivered in PowerPoint™. Reports published after July 2001 are delivered in Adobe PDF™ format. All are available via Instant Online Delivery to allow you to use the valuable information you've purchased immediately.
MarketLooks covering Packaged Facts studies are the perfect answer for:
- The busy executive, researcher or product manager who needs top line statistics today in an easy to read, easy to digest format
- The busy information professional who regularly juggles a multitude of basic requests for high-level market information from information patrons.
- The consultant or analyst who needs to ramp up on a new market or demographic area quickly
The following is the abstract from the full report:Despite a national recession and tough economic times for most industries worldwide, the market for corporate credit cards has maintained strong growth, thanks largely to a global shift towards all-electronic payments and an increase in mandatory corporate card use among companies of all sizes. New products and behind-the-scenes technologies have also helped to grow the market, which has become more and more important to card associations and issuers in light of the increasingly saturated consumer credit market. Corporate credit cards and purchasing cards have proved to be an essential component of the global economy, and this market holds even greater promise through the end of the decade and beyond. This new Packaged Facts report, The U.S. Market for Corporate Credit Cards and Purchasing Cards, focuses on the $500 billion corporate credit card industry, covering corporate (travel and entertainment) cards, purchasing cards, and fleet cards, as well as new products such as payroll cards, prepaid corporate cards, and corporate debit cards.
Get full details about this report