The Religious Products Market in the U.S.: Books, Music, Video and Accessories
Special Offer. Now 20% off the original price of $3000.
The $7.5 billion U.S. religious publishing market has experienced remarkable growth in recent years, as faith and spirituality have gained increasing importance in American life. Driving this growth are evangelical Christians, who have successfully established a powerful political presence and alternative media platform to compete with secular society, and who are now entering the mainstream of popular culture. Yet attributing growth solely to evangelicals would be a mistake. For buyers of Catholic, Jewish, Islamic, Hindu, Buddhist, and new age religious publications are also fueling the market. The Religious Products Market in the U.S.: Books, Music, Video and Accessories, a new study by Packaged Facts, explains why religion has become such a major sell and profiles companies that are profiting—Zondervan, Thomas Nelson, Tyndale House, Time Warner, and many others. It presents religious publishing market metrics in numerous tables and charts, analyzes factors in future growth, details marketing and product trends, discusses the retail situation, and thoroughly dissects consumer dynamics as related to the religious publishing and products markets, including books, music, video, software, jewelry and other gifts and accessories.
What You’ll Get in this Report
The Religious Products Market in the U.S: Books, Music, Video and Accessories. makes important predictions and recommendations regarding the future of this market, and pinpoints ways current and prospective marketers can capitalize on current trends and spearhead new ones. No other market research report provides both the comprehensive analysis and extensive data that The Religious Products Market in the U.S. offers. The report addresses the following segments:
- The Market (including market size and composition, and projected market growth)
- The Marketers (including discussions of specific marketer brand and market shares)
- Competitive Profiles (of the mainstream marketers, specialists and up-and-coming niche players, retailers, and analyses of the products they market)
- Retail and Internet Strategies
- The Consumer (who’s buying what, and where)
- The Products
- Trends and Opportunities
Plus, you’ll benefit from extensive data, presented in easy-to-read and practical charts, tables and graphs.
How You Will Benefit from this Report
If your company is already competing in the religious products market, or is considering making the leap, you will find this report invaluable, as it provides a comprehensive package of information and insight not offered in any other single source. You will gain a thorough understanding of the current market for religious books, music, video and accessories, as well as projected sales and trends through 2010. Contributing to that understanding will be a complete analysis of sales data, and a detailed discussion of the consumer for religious products based on Simmons data.
This report will help:
- Marketing Managers identify market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for religious books, movies, music and accessories.
- Research and development professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for religious products.
- Advertising agencies working with clients in the publishing, video and music industries understand the product buyer to develop messages and images that compel consumers to purchase these products.
- Business development executives understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships.
- Information and research center librarians provide market researchers, brand and product managers and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.