Pickles, Relishes and Olives in the U.S.
Special Offer. Now 20% off the original price of $1,995.
Despite the trend toward eating fresh foods, Americans are rediscovering the health benefits of traditional pickled foods. Fermented vegetables such as pickles, sauerkraut, and relishes are considered probiotic, meaning they help restore beneficial bacteria to the body, which is of special interest to consumers looking to improve their digestive, cardiovascular, and immune health.
The low-fat, heart friendly characteristics of the Mediterranean cuisine, in which olives and olive products play substantial roles, are making such diets very popular with Americans. Add to this the common notion that pickles, olives, and relishes are “fun-filled” food and marketers have a lot of potential to promote their products as tasty, healthy, and nutritious. Pickles, Olives and Relishes in the U.S., new from Packaged Facts, investigates the trends, marketers and products that are driving this $2.6 billion market - one that has seen ups and downs over the past five years, and could be in for another rough patch through 2010, unless marketers take a more innovate and aggressive approach to reinvigorate their products.
The information in Pickles, Olives and Relishes in the U.S. is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research involved on-site examination of the retail milieu, interviews with marketing, public relations and industry analysts within the food market and consultants to the industry. Market size data was derived from Information Resources, Inc. and trade sources. Secondary research entailed data-gathering from relevant trade, business, and government sources, including company literature. New product information is gathered via literature research, personal interviews and data compiled by ProductScan, a service of Datamonitor. Consumer information was derived from Simmons Market Research Bureau, spring 2006 National Consumer Survey.
What You’ll Get in this Report
Pickles, Olives and Relishes in the U.S. makes important predictions and recommendations regarding the future of this market, and pinpoints ways current and prospective marketers can capitalize on current trends and spearhead new ones. No other market research report provides both the comprehensive analysis and extensive data that Pickles, Olives and Relishes in the U.S. offers. The report addresses the following segments:
- The Market (including market size and composition, and projected market growth)
- The Marketers (including discussions of specific marketer brand and market shares)
- Competitive Profiles (of the mainstream marketers, specialists and up-and-coming niche players, and analyses of the products they market)
- The Consumer (who’s buying what, and where)
- The Products
- Trends and Opportunities
Plus, you’ll benefit from extensive data, presented in easy-to-read and practical charts, tables and graphs.
How You Will Benefit from this Report
If your company is already competing in the pickles, olive and relishes food market, or is considering making the leap, you will find this report invaluable, as it provides a comprehensive package of information and insight not offered in any other single source. You will gain a thorough understanding of the current market for pickles, olives and relishes, as well as projected sales and trends through 2010. Contributing to that understanding will be a complete analysis of sales data, and a detailed discussion of the consumer for these products.
This report will help:
- Marketing Managers identify market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for pickles, olives and relishes.
- Research and development professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for pickles, olives and relishes.
- Advertising agencies working with clients in the food industry understand the product buyer to develop messages and images that compel consumers to purchase these products.
- Business development executives understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships.
- Information and research center librariansprovide market researchers, brand and product managers and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively.