Latin on the Menu: The U.S. Foodservice Market for Hispanic Foods
Special Offer. Now 20% off the original price of $3,000.
Hispanic food has come a long way from bean burritos and Spanish rice. Latin is the fastest-growing ethnic food category in the U.S., splitting in the last 15 years like a well-chosen growth stock into more than 30 sub-sectors of foodservice cuisine, with more brands, new product introductions and restaurant concepts. Foodservice demands for new Latin flavors seems to be insatiable, and Latin on the Menu, new from Packaged Facts, lays out the Hispanic-food landscape in restaurants, catering and on-site operations.
Latin on the Menu examines the lucrative - and changing - market for Hispanic food in foodservice. This Packaged Facts report discusses market trends and drivers to growth, profiles supplies, producers and a wide range of foodservice establishments engaged in organic dining (from white tablecloth restaurants to college foodservice operations), and discusses the consumers who are instrumental in bringing the Latino flavor to the eating out experience.
The information in Latin on the Menu is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research involved on-site examination of the retail milieu, interviews with marketing, public relations and industry analysts within the beverage market and consultants to the industry. Secondary research entailed data-gathering from relevant trade, business, and government sources, including company literature. Consumer information was derived from Simmons Market Research Bureau, fall 2005 National Consumer Survey.
What You’ll Get in this Report
Latin on the Menu makes important predictions and recommendations regarding the future of this market, and pinpoints ways current and prospective marketers can capitalize on current trends and spearhead new ones. No other market research report provides both the comprehensive analysis and extensive data that Latin on the Menu offers. The report addresses the following segments:
- The Market (including market size and composition, and projected market growth)
- The Marketers (including discussions of specific marketer brand and operator performance
- Competitive Profiles (of the mainstream marketers, specialists and up-and-coming niche players, and analyses of the products they market)
- The Consumer (who’s buying what, and where)
- Trends and Opportunities
Plus, you’ll benefit from extensive data, presented in easy-to-read and practical charts, tables and graphs.
How You Will Benefit from this Report
If your company is already competing in the food/beverage industry, or is considering making the leap, you will find this report invaluable, as it provides a comprehensive package of information and insight not offered in any other single source. You will gain a thorough understanding of the current market for Hispanic food in foodservice, as well as a detailed discussion of the consumer for Hispanic foods and beverages.
This report will help:
- Marketing Managers identify market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for Hispanic foodservice offerings.
- Research and development professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for Latino menu items.
- Advertising agencies working with clients in the foodservice industry understand the product buyer to develop messages and images that compel consumers to purchase these products.
- Business development executives understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships.
- Information and research center librarians provide market researchers, brand and product managers and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.