The U.S. Market for Infant, Toddler and Preschool Home Furnishings and Accessories
Special Offer. Now 20% off the original price of $3000.
Sales of cribs, strollers, nursery linens, baby monitors, car seats -- the market for these and other products ought to be crawling forward, as a function of slow-but-sure population growth. Instead, this $8 billion market is forecast to reach $9.5 billion in 2010, due to the twin crazes for upscale brands, and for high-tech electronics and mechanics. Increased licensing is also expected. This new Packaged Facts report is the best overall guide to sales patterns and battle strategies in the ITP furnishings/accessories marketplace: Executives will find in-depth analysis of factors fueling growth; competitive profiles of Newell Rubbermaid, Maclaren, Child Craft, and others; Simmons demographic profiles; and much more.
What You’ll Get in this Report
The U.S. Market for Infant, Toddler and Preschool Furnishings and Accessories makes important predictions and recommendations regarding the future of this market, and pinpoints ways current and prospective marketers can capitalize on current trends and spearhead new ones. No other market research report provides both the comprehensive analysis and extensive data that The U.S. Market for Infant, Toddler and Preschool Furnishings and Accessories offers. The report addresses the following segments:
- The Market (including market size and composition, and projected market growth)
- The Marketers (including discussions of specific marketer brand and market shares)
- Competitive Profiles (of the mainstream marketers, specialists and up-and-coming niche players, and analyses of the products they market)
- Retail and Internet Strategies
- The Consumer who’s buying what, and where)
- The Products
- Trends and Opportunities
Plus, you’ll benefit from extensive data, presented in easy-to-read and practical charts, tables and graphs.
How You Will Benefit from this Report
If your company is already competing in the young child’s furnishings and accessories industries, or is considering making the leap, you will find this report invaluable, as it provides a comprehensive package of information and insight not offered in any other single source. You will gain a thorough understanding of the current market for infant, toddler and preschool furnishings and accessories, as well as projected sales and trends through 2010. Contributing to that understanding will be a complete analysis of sales data, and a detailed discussion of the consumer for young children’s furnishings and accessories based on Simmons data.
This report will help:
- Marketing Managers
identify market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for infant, toddler and preschool furnishings and accessories.
- Research and development professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for children’s furnishings and accessories.
- Advertising agencies working with clients in the toy industry understand the product buyer to develop messages and images that compel consumers to purchase these products.
- Business development executives understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships.
- Information and research center librarians provide market researchers, brand and product managers and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively.