The U.S Market for Infant, Toddler and Preschool Toys
Special Offer. Now 25% off the original price of $3000.
Whether used for fun or learning, young kids’ toys are their tools. As of 2005, the ITP toy industry has built sales to $4.5 billion, by providing the coolest and most efficient tools possible, utilizing licenses (from Dora the Explorer to Winnie the Pooh), educational features, and as always, ingenious design: Such factors are bigger drivers than the slowly growing ITP population... In this completely new Packaged Facts report, execs can access the sales figures (historical and projected), the competitive profiles (of Mattel, Hasbro, LeapFrog, others), and the in-depth analysis needed to shape a winning battle plan. In addition, extensive Simmons demographic data are presented and interpreted.
What You’ll Get in this Report
The U.S. Market for Infant, Toddler and Preschool Toys makes important predictions and recommendations regarding the future of this market, and pinpoints ways current and prospective marketers can capitalize on current trends and spearhead new ones. No other market research report provides both the comprehensive analysis and extensive data that The U.S. Market for Infant, Toddler and Preschool Toys offers. The report addresses the following segments:
- The Market (including market size and composition, and projected market growth)
- The Marketers (including discussions of specific marketer brand and market shares)
- Competitive Profiles (of the mainstream marketers, specialists and up-and-coming niche players, and analyses of the products they market)
- Retail and Internet Strategies
- The Consumer (who’s buying what, and where)
- The Products
- Trends and Opportunities
Plus, you’ll benefit from extensive data, presented in easy-to-read and practical charts, tables and graphs.
How You Will Benefit from this Report
If your company is already competing in the young child’s toy and game industry, or is considering making the leap, you will find this report invaluable, as it provides a comprehensive package of information and insight not offered in any other single source. You will gain a thorough understanding of the current market for infant, toddler and preschool toys, as well as projected sales and trends through 2010. Contributing to that understanding will be a complete analysis of sales data, and a detailed discussion of the consumer for young children’s toys based on Simmons data.
This report will help:
- Marketing Managers identify market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for infant, toddler and preschool toys and games.
- Research and development professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for children’s toys.
- Advertising agencies working with clients in the toy industry understand the product buyer to develop messages and images that compel consumers to purchase these products.
- Business development executives understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships.
- Information and research center librarians provide market researchers, brand and product managers and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively.