The U.S. Market for Infant, Toddler and Preschool Clothing
Special Offer. Now 25% off the original price of $3000.
Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers (ITP) may be slowly growing sectors of America, but sales of their clothes and footwear are climbing at a much faster pace. Retail value now approaches $17 billion -- and could hit $20 billion by 2010. This latest edition of the popular Packaged Facts report, the U.S. Market for Infant, Toddler and Preschool Clothing, describes the birth, societal, and licensing trends that drive this mega-market. Analysis portrays not only the current personality of the ITP clothing/footwear business, but also the opportunities it provides. Ample Simmons demographic data are examined, as are the battle strategies of Carter’s, Disney, Sara Lee, and others.
The information in The U.S. Market for Infant, Toddler and Preschool Clothing is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research involved on-site examination of the retail milieu, interviews with marketing, public relations and industry analysts within the clothing industry and consultants to the industry. Market size data was derived from Information Resources, Inc. Secondary research entailed data-gathering from relevant trade, business, and government sources, including company literature. New product information is gathered via literature research, personal interviews and data compiled by ProductScan, a service of Datamonitor. Consumer information was derived from Simmons Market Research Bureau, fall 2004 National Consumer Survey.
What You’ll Get in this Report
The U.S. Market for Infant, Toddler and Preschool Clothing makes important predictions and recommendations regarding the future of this market, and pinpoints ways current and prospective marketers can capitalize on current trends and spearhead new ones. No other market research report provides both the comprehensive analysis and extensive data that The U.S. Market for Infant, Toddler and Preschool Clothing offers. The report addresses the following segments:
- The Market (including market size and composition, and projected market growth)
- The Marketers (including discussions of specific marketer brand and market shares)
- Competitive Profiles (of the mainstream marketers, specialists and up-and-coming niche players, and analyses of the products they market)
- Retail and Internet Strategies
- The Consumer (who’s buying what, and where)
- The Products
- Trends and Opportunities
Plus, you’ll benefit from extensive data, presented in easy-to-read and practical charts, tables and graphs.
How You Will Benefit from this Report
If your company is already competing in the children’s clothing industry, or is considering making the leap, you will find this report invaluable, as it provides a comprehensive package of information and insight not offered in any other single source. You will gain a thorough understanding of the current market for infant, toddler and preschool clothing, as well as projected sales and trends through 2010. Contributing to that understanding will be a complete analysis of sales data, and a detailed discussion of the consumer for children’s clothing based on Simmons data.
This report will help:
- Marketing Managers identify market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for infant, toddler and preschool clothing.
- Research and development professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for children’s clothing.
- Advertising agencies working with clients in the children’s clothing industry understand the product buyer to develop messages and images that compel consumers to purchase these products.
- Business development executives understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships.
- Information and research center librarians provide market researchers, brand and product managers and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively.