Published Jul 6, 2016 |
9 Pages |
Pub ID: LA15871634
Email a colleague
In today’s rapidly shifting market landscape, the ability to make effective data driven
decisions is crucial for a variety of essential business operations across an
Consider the following scenarios:
• A CEO who is thinking about making a large acquisition to enter a new market
• A product developer working to stay ahead of shifting trends
• A management consultant advising a client on how to reboot their business
• A brand manager creating buyer personas to shape marketing efforts
• An entrepreneur building a pitch to secure funding from venture capitalists
Each of these individuals may have previous experiences and gut instincts that
inform their thinking and planning, but they must also incorporate high-quality data
and analysis into their decision-making process in order to understand the bigger
picture, persuade key stakeholders, and back up their conclusions.
Risk is inherent in each of these situations, and a fumble at the wrong moment
can lead to serious consequences for an individual’s career success and a
company’s longevity. When the competition is fierce and the margin of error is
thin, relying on faulty assumptions can be fatal.
We were unable to search inside this report.
No results matched your search criteria.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend").
Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.