Household and Personal Care Pretreated Wipes in the U.S.
Special Offer. Now 20% off the original price of $3,000.
Household and Personal Care Pretreated Wipes in the U.S. The consumer wipes market continues to thrive. New products continue to emerge, especially in the health and beauty sector, and consumers seem eager to buy them. In a fast paced world, these wipes are indispensable to consumers for convenience, whether for personal use, for thankless jobs around the house and garage, or for on-the-go use. This all-new Packaged Facts report, Household and Personal Care Pretreated Wipes in the U.S., focuses specifically on the $1.6 billion U.S. market for pretreated personal care wipes, household wipes, and health and beauty care wipes and the increasing diversity of the product offerings.
The report tabulates market size and growth, market composition, marketer and brand shares, provides sales projections through 2010, marketing and new product trends, and retail dynamics. It discusses leading companies and brands and offers in-depth analysis of key factors influencing market growth, such as recent media coverage and consumer concern regarding Avian Flu and other health issues or the role of natural ingredients in product offerings. Competitive profiles of major players include, Kimberly-Clark, Procter & Gamble, The Clorox Company, Reckitt Benckiser, and S.C. Johnson and Son Inc.
The information in Household and Personal Care Pretreated Wipes in the U.S. is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research involved on-site examination of the retail milieu, interviews with marketing, public relations and industry analysts within the personal and household care market and consultants to the industry. Secondary research entailed data-gathering from relevant trade, business, and government sources, including company literature. Packaged Facts has derived mass merchandiser sales figures from Information Resources, Inc. (IRI) InfoScan sales-tracking data. New product information is gathered via literature research, personal interviews and data compiled by ProductScan, a service of Marketing Intelligence Service Ltd. Up-to-date profiles of key consumer demographics are based on Simmons Market Research Bureau data for Fall 2005.
What You'll Get in this Report
Household and Personal Care Pretreated Wipes in the U.S. makes important predictions and recommendations regarding the future of this market, and pinpoints ways current and prospective marketers can capitalize on current trends and spearhead new ones. No other market research report provides both the comprehensive analysis and extensive data that Household and Personal Care Pretreated Wipes in the U.S. offers. The report addresses the following segments:
- The Market (including market size and composition, and projected market growth)
- The Marketers (including discussions of specific marketer brand and market shares)
- Competitive Profiles (of the mainstream wipe marketers, specialists and up-and-coming niche players, and analyses of the products they market) Retail Strategies (including mass marketers, supermarkets stores and drugstores)
- The Consumer (who's buying what, and where) The Products
- Trends and Opportunities
Plus, you'll benefit from extensive data, presented in easy-to-read and practical charts, tables and graphs.
How You Will Benefit from this Report
If your company is already competing in the pre-treated wipes market, or is considering making the leap, you will find this report invaluable, as it provides a comprehensive package of information and insight not offered in any other single source. You will gain a thorough understanding of the current market for pretreated wipes, as well as projected sales and trends through 2010. Contributing to that understanding will be a complete analysis of sales data from IRI and other published and trade sources, a detailed discussion of the consumer for pretreated wipes based on Simmons data.
This report will help:
- Marketing Managers identify market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for personal and household pretreated wipes
- Research and development professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for pretreated wipes.
- Advertising agencies working with clients in the pretreated wipe industry understand the product to develop messages and images that compel consumers to purchase these products.
- Business development executives understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships.
- Information and research center librarians provide market researchers, brand and product managers and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.