Health on the Restaurant Menu: Foodservice Trends in the U.S.
Special offer: buy your choice of any two Packaged Facts foodservice reports for $6,000
Health on the Restaurant Menu: Foodservice Trends in the U.S. helps foodservice industry participants align their branding and menu development strategies with evolving consumer health perceptions and expectations; the quickly evolving health education landscape; and the effects of nationwide menu regulation.
The report does the following:
1. Identifies drivers and trends that have helped cause the industry to reflect on its role in addressing America’s health.
- This helps participants better understand new menu regulations and menu item trends.
- This helps participants stay on top of menu development.
- This helps participants frame the impact of menu regulation on industry segments, major chains, and independent restaurant operators.
- This helps participants understand shifting consumer health & wellness propensities and respond accordingly.
- This helps industry participants target groups according to their healthful propensities, as well as to their restaurant loyalty, the effect of their having children, and their brand usage.
- This helps participants shape health-driven strategies around occasions for use.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.