Health on the Restaurant Menu: Foodservice Trends in the U.S.
Published Dec 1, 2011 | 122 Pages | Pub ID: LA6501283
Special offer: buy your choice of any two Packaged Facts foodservice reports for $6,000
Health on the Restaurant Menu: Foodservice Trends in the U.S. helps foodservice industry participants align their branding and menu development strategies with evolving consumer health perceptions and expectations; the quickly evolving health education landscape; and the effects of nationwide menu regulation.
The report does the following:
1. Identifies drivers and trends that have helped cause the industry to reflect on its role in addressing America’s health.
- This helps participants better understand new menu regulations and menu item trends.
- This helps participants stay on top of menu development.
- This helps participants frame the impact of menu regulation on industry segments, major chains, and independent restaurant operators.
- This helps participants understand shifting consumer health & wellness propensities and respond accordingly.
- This helps industry participants target groups according to their healthful propensities, as well as to their restaurant loyalty, the effect of their having children, and their brand usage.
- This helps participants shape health-driven strategies around occasions for use.