U.S. Grocery Market Focus: The Amazon Food Shopper, 2nd Edition
U.S. Grocery Market Focus: The Amazon Food Shopper, 2nd Edition focuses on online grocery purchasing trends over time to assess purchase channel (online and in-store) shifts and preferences according to major retailer and retailer channel, and it considers Amazon’s foray into the online grocery market.
Analysis is devoted to the role Amazon plays in shaping grocery trends, with attention to Amazon cross-usage among major food retailers over time; consumer usage of Amazon services such as Amazon Fresh, Subscribe & Save, Prime Pantry, and Prime Now; and trends and strategies related to Whole Foods and physical store expansion. Data provided include:
- Whole Foods and Amazon cross-usage and cross-pollination
- Online grocery usage trends
- Grocery retailer strategies used to fight back against Amazon, including Kroger and Walmart
- Bricks-and-mortar and online grocery retailer usage trends
- Supermarket/food retail chains: Amazon cross-usage trends and online grocery potential
- Amazon Prime Now usage by category and the Prime Now app experience
- Subscribe & Save, Prime Pantry, and AmazonFresh usage trends
- Meal kit and Amazon cross-usage and cross-pollenization trends
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.