Garden and Grove: Culinary Trend Tracking Series
Freshness is officially at the forefront of food trends. More than non-GMO, more than local, organic, or natural, more even than low price, consumers value freshness in food—and nothing says freshness like garden-fresh vegetables or fruit. This fandom for freshness extends to Millennials, further securing the status of freshness at the center of culinary trends.
Garden and Grove
Culinary Trend Tracking Series (CuTTS) is the essential source for tracking culinary trends and opportunities in the restaurant, foodservice, retail prepared foods
- Flavor adventure
- Craft and artisanal quality
- Health and wellness
Eco consciousnessand sustainability
Each CuTTs report takes a sustained look at a key topic area such as meal-time or snacking trends, international cuisines, or Millennial eating, or at a broad menu and product category such as proteins, baked goods, condiments, or beverages.
- 10-year data trending based on large, random sample Simmons national consumer surveys
- Quarterly trend updates based on proprietary Packaged Facts online national surveys
- The new tech-savvy consumer and social media context
- Historical menu trend data and recent new offerings, drawing on Datassential MenuTrends data
- Chef insights and trend interpretations; menu examples and illustrations
- Mass-market and natural/specialty channel sales-tracking data
- Packaged product bestsellers and new product introductions
Culinary Trend Tracking Series provides the expert analysis our clients have come to rely on to make the right strategic decisions, at the right time. These reports continue our tradition of providing top-level studies that combine a unique set of raw data with an informed focus on market opportunities.
- identifying future opportunities in menu offerings and packaged foods & beverages
- leveraging the long-term drivers that are truly propelling food industry trends
- tracking trends in fine dining restaurant, foodservice, retail prepared foods, and packaged foods
- matching emerging trends to your organization’s ongoing menu and product development
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.