Foodservice Tea Market Trends in the U.S.
Special offer: now 20% off original full report price
In the all-new report Foodservice Tea Market Trends in the U.S., Packaged Facts forecasts tea sales at foodservice establishments to increase steadily during 2015-2018. Given the current industry momentum and tea’s pivotal role in helping limited-service players grow lunch and afternoon sales, tea sales growth rates will inevitably trend upward over the next few years. While coffee has had the wind at its back, the $20 billion foodservice tea market may have the edge in future growth momentum.
Developments including Starbucks’ leveraging of the Teavana brand to grow its own tea sales, Peet’s move to add Mighty Leaf Tea to its menu in a similar fashion, tea additions and upgrades among a slew of major players, continued growth in tea foodservice and retail chains such as Argo Tea Café and DAVIDsTEA to drive increased awareness, interest and usage of a broadening variety of teas. As foodservice operators continue to frame tea as a premium beverage, they will likely also increase the price per cup, further increasing total sales.
Foodservice Tea Market Trends in the U.S. analyzes
- Market size and forecast for foodservice tea sales, as well as related menu pricing and import pricing trend analysis.
- Various opportunities and challenges related to tea foodservice sales growth, including ways to encourage beverage menu exploration, keep on trend with respect to the coffeehouse and teahouse experience, position locations as express formats, burnish sustainability credentials, and identify key demographic differences in restaurant chain patronage.
- Hot tea and iced tea menu trends, focusing on menu item penetration and menu item share, by restaurant segment, top flavors, varieties and preparation methods, with a focus on innovation. We also analyze tea trends within the context of broader beverage trends.
- In-depth demographic analysis of tea drinkers by beverage type, including hot and iced tea usage at restaurants by beverage type and variety. Consumer analysis is structured by age bracket and household income, further broken out by gender.
- Key influencers in tea beverage choice at restaurants, including taste, quality, flavor variety, and novelty value. Influencer analysis is structured by age bracket and household income, further broken out by gender.
- Leading tea restaurant and tea-centric retail concepts, including Argo Tea Café, DAVIDsTea, and Teavana. Discussion includes detailed menu trend analysis; tea innovation and growth strategies; targeted demographic analysis related to food, diet, health and environment attitudes; and related sales analysis.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.