Cosmeceutical and Anti-Aging Products in the U.S.
Special Offer. Now 20% off the original price of $3,000.
Maybe the word “cosmeceuticals” once described only the hardcore alphahydroxy-acid (AHA) anti-aging preps first sold over-the-counter in the early 1990s, but marketers have since parlayed the positioning into a $12 billion industry: Products now include everything from conditioners that repair damaged hair, to moisturizers that nourish skin with vitamins, to makeup that keeps one’s cheeks hydrated and glowing. The latest, most exciting products are OTC versions of the clinical experience -- home microdermabrasion kits, skin peel kits, etc. And both men and surprisingly young adults are also fast increasing their use of cosmeceuticals... This new edition of the popular Packaged Facts report provides in-depth analysis of sales patterns, demographic trends, and competitive profiles of Alberto-Culver, Estee Lauder, J & J/Neutrogena, Procter & Gamble, and others.
The information in Cosmeceuticals in the U.S. is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research involved on-site examination of the retail milieu, interviews with marketing, public relations and industry analysts within the cosmeceuticals industry and consultants to the industry. Market size data was derived from Information Resources, Inc. Secondary research entailed data-gathering from relevant trade, business, and government sources, including company literature. New product information is gathered via literature research, personal interviews and data compiled by ProductScan, a service of Datamonitor. Consumer information was derived from Simmons Market Research Bureau, fall 2005 National Consumer Survey.
What You’ll Get in this Report
Cosmeceuticals in the U.S. makes important predictions and recommendations regarding the future of this market, and pinpoints ways current and prospective marketers can capitalize on current trends and spearhead new ones. No other market research report provides both the comprehensive analysis and extensive data that Cosmeceuticals in the U.S. offers. The report addresses the following segments:
- The Market (including market size and composition, and projected market growth)
- The Marketers (including discussions of specific marketer brand and market shares)
- Competitive Profiles (of the mainstream marketers, specialists and up-and-coming niche players, and analyses of the products they market)
- Retail and Internet Strategies
- The Consumer (who’s buying what, and where)
- The Products
- Trends and Opportunities
Plus, you’ll benefit from extensive data, presented in easy-to-read and practical charts, tables and graphs.
How You Will Benefit from this Report
If your company is already competing in the cosmeceuticals industry, or is considering making the leap, you will find this report invaluable, as it provides a comprehensive package of information and insight not offered in any other single source. You will gain a thorough understanding of the current market for anti-aging products, hair restoration products, moisturizers, microdermabrasion kits and a host of other cosmeceuticals products, as well as projected sales and trends through 2010. Contributing to that understanding will be a complete analysis of sales data, and a detailed discussion of the consumer for cosmeceuticals based on Simmons data.
This report will help:
- Marketing Managers identify market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for cosmeceuticals.
- Research and development professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for cosmeceuticals.
- Advertising agencies working with clients in the cosmeceuticals industry understand the product buyer to develop messages and images that compel consumers to purchase these products.
- Business development executives understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships.
- Information and research center librarians provide market researchers, brand and product managers and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively.