MarketLooks: U.S. Market for Chocolate
MarketLooks, from MarketResearch.com, are concise 15-30 page summaries of popular full-length market research reports published by Packaged Facts. This MarketLooks report has been compiled from the following full-length study:
Title: S. Market for Chocolate: Chocolate Bars, Bagged/Boxed Chocolates and Gourmet/Premium Chocolate
Each MarketLooks report includes top-level findings from the respective parent report in a rich, easy to read format accompanied by select charts and graphs. Reports published prior to July 2001 are delivered in PowerPoint™. Reports published after July 2001 are delivered in Adobe PDF™ format. All are available via Instant Online Delivery to allow you to use the valuable information you've purchased immediately.
MarketLooks covering Packaged Facts studies are the perfect answer for:
- The busy executive, researcher or product manager who needs top line statistics today in an easy to read, easy to digest format
- The busy information professional who regularly juggles a multitude of basic requests for high-level market information from information patrons.
- The consultant or analyst who needs to ramp up on a new market or demographic area quickly
The following is the abstract from the full report:With candy universally popular, endlessly varied, and ubiquitously available, the overall U.S. market is largely mature. Moreover, ever-growing consumer health and obesity concerns have kept consumption levels generally flat, even as marketer competition and innovation have been dampened by a sluggish economy, by market consolidation, and by rising costs.
Difficult times can drive consumers to comfort foods such as candy: the University of Michigan’s American Customer Satisfaction Index for third quarter 2004 shows Hershey and Mars products garnering the greatest increases in customer satisfaction ratings over the past year. Along with caloric and carb concerns, nonetheless, demographics conspire against any near-future surge in market growth.
- Market Size and Growth
- Marketer and Brand Competition
- Marketing and New Product Trends
- The Consumer
- Premium Chocolate Competition
- Premium Chocolate New Product Trends
- The Premium Chocolate Consumer
- Looking Ahead