Bread Products in the U.S.
Special Offer. Now 20% off the original price of $1,995.
In 2005, marketers and consumers both bid farewell to low carb diets and new bread products flooded the market, emphasizing healthier whole grains. This study of the U.S. bread market gives readers insight into this dramatic shift which has moved the bread market needle. According to the all new 2006 Packaged Facts report, Bread Products in The U.S., 2005 sales increased 1.1%, from $13.6 billion in 2004 to $13.7 billion. The report covers retail sales and share of packaged, fresh bread products, including bagels, bialys, rolls and croissants. Strategies and new products of key companies and major marketing, retailing and demographic trends are all explored in-depth. Primary data sources include Information Resources Inc. and Simmons Market Research Bureau.
The information in Bread Products in the U.S. is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research involved interviews with marketing, public relations and industry analysts within the food and ingredient markets and consultants to the industry. Secondary research entailed data-gathering from relevant trade, business, and government sources, including company literature. The analysis of consumer demographics derives from Simmons Market Research Bureau survey data for fall 2005.
What You'll Get in this Report
Bread Products in the U.S. offers unique perspective on the market. No other market research report provides the analysis and trends coverage that Packaged Facts offers. Plus, you'll benefit from extensive data, presented in easy-to-read and practical charts, tables and graphs.
How You Will Benefit from this Report
If your company wants to get a head's up on the trends that will be driving the bread product market, you will find this report invaluable, as it provides a comprehensive package of information and insight not offered in any other single source. You will gain a thorough understanding of the factors that influence the development of this market.
This report will help:
- Marketing Managers identify market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for bread products.
- Research and development professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for new bread product introductions.
- Advertising agencies working with clients in the food industry to help understand the product buyer to develop messages and images that compel consumers to purchase these products.
- Business development executives understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships.
- Information and research center librarians provide market researchers, brand and product managers and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively.
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.