Co-Branded Credit Cards in the U.S., 8th Edition
More specifically, the report provides analysis and profiles of:
- credit card receivables and purchase volume, including digital and contactless trends
- purchase volume for the top ten co-branded card programs
- retail, travel, and hospitality industry dynamics in the wake of COVID-19
- reward categories most popular with consumers
- leading co-branded card issuers: American Express, Capitol One, Chase, Citibank, and Synchrony Financial
- leading airline co-branded card programs: American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, JetBlue Airways, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines
- leading hotel co-branded card programs: Marriott International, Hilton Worldwide, InterContinental Hotels Group
- leading retail/e-tail store co-branded card programs: Amazon/Prime, Costco, Target
- co-branded card usage/monthly usage and cardholder demographics in comparison to major credit cards and to store cards overall, and also broken out by type (department store, warehouse club, airline/hotel, and Amazon/Prime).
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.