Amazon Strategies: Financial and Payment Services, 2nd Edition
Special offer: now 10% off original full report price
Amazon Strategies: Financial and Payment Services, 2nd Edition also assesses future opportunities and ramifications related to its current financial services and payments products as well as those in development. Much attention is paid to the Amazon loyalty and value proposition, its relationship to these financial services and payments products, and their mutual relationship to Amazon Prime. Content coverage includes:
- The Amazon financial services products and services ecosystem
- Amazon cardholder loyalty in action
- Potential growth strategies and rationales, such as branch banking, installment payments, and debit
- Emerging growth strategies and rationales, such as Alexa-based applications
- Growth strategies and rationales for other products and services, such as Amazon Pay and Amazon Business
- How Amazon’s payment options to broaden the target audience
- Online payment method preferences among Amazon users and users of major competitors
- Amazon credit card usage and purchase value trends
Search for an exact word or phrase by placing the word or phrase in quotation marks ("market trend"). Search for different versions or tenses of a word by placing an asterisk at the end of the word (pharma*).
Please note that your term must be at least three characters long and numbers will be blocked by the # sign.